ACM 2000 N
Ultrasound 28kHz Ultrasound power9000 W Main tank internal dimensions1800X1100X1100 mm Main tank liters capacity2178 L Elevator for agitation- max load1000 KG Max static load2000 KG Heating Power27000 W Automatic Opening/Closing Top Lid LFS Oil Separation System Digital and Synchronized Generators Temperature Control Sensor Water Level Sensor in auxiliary tank Insulated top lid 30 mm ARF system Noise reduction <78db (A) Thermal Insulation 70 mm Drain valves Overflow outlet Multilanguage 7”touch screen Warranty 2 years Ultrasounds on lateral walls Full stainless steel construction Shipping box or packaging Optional: Filter Device Hybrid Heating System Ethernet data module Perimeter Stream Extraction Custom made basket Automatic dosing system for liquid detergent Protection grates for plates Manual and PLC translation Air cooling for electrical cabinet Automatic Evaporated Water Refilling
CM-350N High Power Ultrasonic Cleaner for Heavy Duty applications Pneumatic Platform lift Insulated lid FOE® Floating Oil Extraction Maximum Useful dimensions ARF® noise reduction Triple thermal insulation Full Stainless Steel construction Replaceable transducers Protected Ceramic Heaters The most powerful Ultrasonic equipment at market 950 mm At least 100-150 mm of free space surrounding the parts is required to allow proper ultrasonic diffusion.
Ultrasonic Cleaning System
Introducing the world’s leading Power Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment, manufactured in a robust and efficient design by the pioneers of Ultrasound Technology from Spain.ULTRATECNO Power Ultrasonic Cleaning System is designed to deliver extraordinary cleaning through a dynamic combination of physics and chemistry, enabling the removal of dense Machinery dirt and waste.
Advantages of ULTRATECNO Power Ultrasonic Cleaning System
Premium Cleaning Quality
- Excellentcleaning of microscopic & smooth surfaces without damaging any parts
- Homogeneous results: even if parts have complicated geometries, our Ultrasonic Cleaners remove oil, water lines, etc
Low running costs
- Saves up to 80% of labor costs
- Saves up to 66% of Energy consumption
- Reduces consumption of Detergents and chemical products by six times
Health and Safety
- Avoids direct contact with dangerous products<\li>
- Safe for operator and work area environment
How does it Work?
Every effective cleaning requires Physical action as well as Chemical action. In ULTRATECNO Ultrasonic Cleaners, the parts are submerged into a tank of water and 4-5% of effective chemicals. Cavitation; a physical phenomenon produced by ultrasound waves, provides necessary physical action to remove dirt from the parts. During Cavitation, millions of microscopic gaseous bubbles (less than 1 µm) are generated and compressed until they implode, releasing huge volumes of energy. During implosion, temperatures of over 5000º K and pressures of up to 3000 atm. producing a micro-brushing/blasting phenomenon at a very high frequency (28,000 times per second) resulting in outstanding cleaning of the parts.
Why Choose ULTRATECNO Power Ultrasonic Cleaning?
- In comparison with standard 40kHz ultrasonic cleaners,ULTRATECNO’s technology delivers 28kHz POWERFUL CAVITATION, which allows Heavy Duty applications as decarb, paint or burnt material removal.
- The Green Label features of ULTRATECNO Power Ultrasonic Cleaningprovide up to 45% reduction at RUNNING COSTS (electricity and detergent). This means up to568,000 AED saving for a 1000 liter size cleaner during its lifetime (20 years)! Never underestimate running costs calculation when purchasing new equipment!
- Our traditional design and manufacturing concept is aimed at Heavy Duty industrial daily use. We use robust oversized stainless steel (up to 55% thicker than competitors) & reliable parts for the longest lifetime under extreme conditions.